I had wanted to get into the hot tub outside when I got home but realized it wasn't a good idea because the winds had picked up and were scattering pine pollen everywhere. I began to notice this when someone that works for us was riding in a car with us and I had the window down and realized the pine pollen because of the wind was getting pretty bad. I'm not usually allergic to much of anything except Dust and mold but this year because of the storms the pollen of pine and Acacia are getting especially bad. Luckily, we have air purifiers one in our bedroom and one in the living room that we keep on especially this time of year which helps a lot 24 hours a day.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Here on the coast the winds are really blowing around the pine pollen and Acacia pollen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment