Thursday, April 11, 2024

I found I didn't like being only 1 or 2 or 3 places at once soul traveling. Then I realized God would allow me to be everywhere with him

 This isn't something that happened overnight. For example, after soul traveling all over the Galaxy for around 5 to 7 years I tried going out beyond the galaxy in my soul and realized this was the single most terrifying experience I had ever had in my life. So, I stopped soul traveling around the galaxy for a few years. Then I met Tibetan Lamas who seemed to understand my predicament and helped me to go beyond this blockage in my evolution here on earth. I saw that I could jump between Galaxies if I wanted to. However, how often is it useful really to jump between galaxies because it would be sort of like jumping from the U.S. to France if you didn't speak the language or understand anything about the geography there or going to any other land.

For example, when I went to Japan it was enough like the U.S. that I could sort of get what was going on there. But then, I went to Thailand also with my family in 1985 in December and this was sort of 1/2 way like going to another planet in many different ways because people wouldn't speak English to us mostly (either because they couldn't or because they were embarrassed at their accents). You find this a lot in Asia where they are embarrassed at their Asian Accents so they won't speak to you in English.

But, by the time I went to India and Nepal I had no idea at all what was going on most of the time then in 1985 and 1986 because it was more like being on another planet then compared to the U.S. or Canada or Europe then.

So, you have to have a really good reason to want to go to another Galaxy soul traveling because of this. There are just too many differences in how things are done between galaxies to make much sense of it for someone from Earth.

I suppose if you grew up somewhere else where you were told what other galaxies were like like we are educated how Europeans or Asians are you might be okay but for most Eathlings it is beyond anything useful to go to another galaxy in this context.

So, the point I'm trying to make here is that being everywhere with God throughout the Universe in all time and Space is very healing and very useful especially if you might be nearing your body passing on, especially after ages 30 or 40 when people have to start planning maybe for their physical departure from earth. It's sort of like the Boy Scout Motto: "Be Prepared". 

Things tend to go better for you if you are literally prepared for anything.

By God's Grace

No comments: