Thursday, April 11, 2024

To be honest with you, you cannot think without soul traveling:

When you think of a person you are there with them. When you think of a place you are at that place.

However, it is only as much or as little emotion or attention you give to a person or a place or even a situation. 

This is why it is important to be aware of what we are thinking about more because of this.

There was a remarkable statement my parents gave to me in regard to the religion they raised me in which was: 

"What you put your attention upon you become."

I have found this to be especially true in regard to soul travel.

Though many people may not want to become responsible for everything they think and feel a lot of what we experience is because of our will to think and experience.

Success in life often comes from how we choose to think and feel.

Yes. It's true every person and nation for that matter has a different definition for what Success is.

And it's true I have my own definition of success.

Many people's definition of success is only around money. The problem with this is if this is all you have often people self destruct from ONLY thinking this way.

I prefer a more holistic approach to life where life's success is based upon compassion towards all life in the universe and enlightenment.

From this point of view if you become financially successful too this is a boon. However, it is not the criteria for me at all regarding success.

So, the problem from my point of view of being a didactic materialist is it is inherently self defeating and self destructive and harmful to oneself and all beings around them which creates a problem for almost everyone in their sphere of influence.

So, starting with compassion for yourself and those around you including all lifeforms is a much better place to start.

However, unless you physically survive to actually do this it doesn't work either.

So, from my point of view it is being as compassionate as one can be towards all life in the universe and still surviving in a human body on earth.

This for me was the basis of learning to soul travel and as long as I have always traveled with Angels everything is okay.

By God's Grace

No comments: