Friday, August 2, 2024

The ability to never really panic is one of the keys to growing old

 For me, this often works like this:

First I feel like I might die and I start to get scared.

Then I ask the angels if I'm dying.

Then they tell me I'm not dying and that this is just temporary. 

Then I find out eventually that they are right


However, without some process like this one people often panic and die the first time they have a near death experience.

But, it should be said that I started having near death experiences with whooping cough at age 2. So, by the time I got a concussion from rock climbing by about age 9 and had seizures at night from this concussion sometimes at night starting at age 10 to 15 years of age I had "Died" with each seizure "This was my experience of dying each time" to the point where I asked God to come live with me in my body so I wouldn't die.

So, when God actually came into my body and has lived with me in my body ever since the angels all came with God and I found I was a doorway to heaven through which Angels and God moved into and out of this world all the time 24 hours a Day ongoing ever since I was 15 years old.

So, along with this gift of God living inside my body for at least almost 60 years so far came the angels who speak to me often especially if I ask them questions about many things when I need to know answers about what is going on in my life or the lives of others. And often they tell me if they have God's permission to do so also.

By God's Grace

No comments: