Thursday, August 15, 2024

The Galactic Sentience that Invented this particular galaxy we call "the Milky Way":

 has created a 2nd timeline for this galaxy beginning around 65 million years ago when he originally retired. I found this kind of disturbing simply because I'm still thinking this through because I'm in a human body now with not enough IQ to really usefully process this. Even if I was 200 IQ intellectually I don't think I could fully deal with this outcome. So, ever since it was revealed to me it's sort of like having your head pulled out of your ASS. It's not something you are going to easily forget.

Here is the primary conundrum that I realized was true today:

If a 2nd timeline has been created "FOR THE WHOLE GALAXY" Starting 65 million years ago when Maldek blew up from Nukes and the INVENTOR of this Galaxy Galactic Sentience retired partly because of what happened on Maldek (and thousands of other things that happened in this galaxy then) this means that just like there are now two Arcanes on Different timelines too there are now Two Inventor of the Galaxy Galactic Sentiences too as well as two distinct timelines from 65 million years ago.

Though I felt the horror of realizing this was true when I wrote about this I wasn't really in a place where any of this was useful in any way for me to know until now.

Somehow the fact that I can compare there being two or more Arcane timelines helps me to process that there are also two Inventor Galactic Sentience Timelines.

Also, the term "INVENTOR" Galactic Sentience simply means he built the Galaxy from scratch for his wife and children and Grandchildren like people on earth build ranches and farms to feed and house and cloth their families too.

So, I guess I'm now finally beginning to heal from realizing there are two Inventor Galactic Sentiences with two distinct timelines for the whole galaxy which is a lot to take in for me right now or ever.

By God's Grace

NOTE: HOW are blow ups *nuclear and other blow ups of the whole planet prevented?*

The are NOT prevented except retroactively. In otherwords often humans have memories of being nuked because they were killed or injured or maimed during these blow ups or nuking or destroying of the planet by other means.

What happens now is that whenever this happens it is not allowed to remain in this state like Maldek was through a non-time interference treaty by the very religious on planet Maldek.

So now, time is altered each time a city or state or planet gets nuked out of existence or cratered with everyone dying instantly.

The people who caused this nuking of the planet or city or country out of existence and basically killed.

However, the most common way this is done is to prevent the birth of the persons who did this and put a biological android in place of them so all their relationships with people remain without them causing the harm they originally did. IN other words when it is found who blew up the planet they are not allowed to be born retroactively. END NOTE.


No comments: