Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ufos

ufos. A friend of mine wrote me about an experience with a reptillian humanoid while he was doing security work for a US defense missile company in the mid 80s. My wife's response was pretty funny to me. However, I also respect her opinion. Her response was that a lot of 1960s guys like myself tend to see some pretty strange things sometimes. Though I agreed with her I have a completely different take on the subject.

Though I agreed with her that college students from about 1965 to 1975 tended to have some pretty interesting experiences most people I know left those experiences behind in college when we entered the business and professional world. So that within a few years of having careers, getting married and having children all the fun and frivolity in college was gone and we all had our noses to the grindstone so to speak. So what she was saying was only true when we all were in college and very experimental during that time.

Since my friend was sharing his experiences with me I told him of the UFO 25 foot in diameter saucer crater I found at Bunny Flats on Mt. Shasta in the snow with what looked like green antifreeze with little flecks of black algae on the upper one foot of the crater in a circle. It also had three perfect 3foot in diameter pod imprints on the bottom of the saucer crater. also, it had not been there when I walked up the mountain, only when I was walking down did I find it and notice it wasn't made by a snowmobile and I also noticed there were not any human tracks nearby either. I was so amazed by not being able to explain this occurance in any rational way that I went to town to get my wife and baby and a friend to witness the strangeness. We all agreed the only explanation we could figure out was that either a UFO had landed and made this impression in the snow or the only other thing I could think of would have been a template of this shape hung from a helicopter and dropped into the snow from about 100 feet elevation, then someone would have had to have a plastic container of antifreeze with little black algae in it and hanging off the flying helicopter spray it in a perfect one foot beam of spray on the upper circle of the 25 foot diameter print. Since this last explanation is impossible because it was very overcast we all concluded this could have only been made by a real ufo. We decided not to tell the authorities about it because in that era, 1974, people who talked about these kinds of experiences tended to disappear and never be heard from again because of our governments desire to keep such things secret then.

Now, since at least 8 million or more humans have had experiences with ufos worldwide and have reported them it is no longer useful to suppress these events by making people permanently disappear like was done in the US up until the mid 1980s to 1990s.

Also, if 8 million reported their experiences it probably means another 20 million had them also but were afraid to report them because they didn't want to be killed.

No comments: