The Brown Apple Moth Problem. Mr. Kawamura is the agriculture secretary for California. I recently read an editorial by him in my local newspaper. This is my response.
I understand that 2.4 billion dollars in produce exports to Canada and Mexico are in jeapordy because of the Light brown apple moth from Australia and New Zealand. However, what does this have to do with those of us who live in cities? Spray whatever you want on farmland. I don't care. I buy organic food anyway. But you have no right to spray anything by air on my property or the property of people whose lands are not farmland. I don't have a problem with the pheromone. I have a problem with the propellant WHICH IS MAKING PEOPLE SICK! My wife was one of the people who got Asthmatic bronchitus from the propellant when you sprayed before. Please don't use that stuff again. I don't want her to die. All the hundreds of other people who had asthmatic bronchitus symptoms from the propellant don't want to die either.
I hope the baby who got sick from the Naval Postgraduate School from it didn't die!
Please don't spray that stuff again over cities. We don't want to die from it!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment