To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Dan in real life:The movie
Dan in reallife:The movie. I saw this movie when in came out in the theatre. Since it was a family movie I rented it on netflix to watch with my family. we got about halfway through it before it was time to go to bed. So I watched it tonight in bed on my laptop in bed with earphones so I didn't wake my wife. My favorite line was: "Expect Surprises in life". Dan writes and Ann Landers type of column that go into syndication during the movie. Great family movie as long as you understand Dan wants to date his brother's girlfriend. If your kids are old enough to see that then fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment