Food Wars? It might be unfair of me to call what we are presently experiencing on earth a food war. But I'm searching for the right words to describe it. Maybe a better use of words would be FOOD CHAOS or something like that.
However, what is actually happening is Survival of the Fittest. This I can say without reservation. Those with money enough to buy food survive and those without enough money to buy food don't survive. The more people without enough money live in your country the less likely your government will survive this year.
Do I or anyone on earth like this? I don't think so. How many people want Global Chaos? Not many. I think I have found the right words for it, "law of the jungle". Yes, that about says it all.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment