Monday, April 21, 2008

One Day at a Time

My purpose for writing all these articles on ideas to help everyone and to inform people about problems and hopefully ideas for solving some of the problems is to try to do my part in keeping the human race alive.

It is not easy having been born a precognitive psychic. When I see the future and it comes to pass then sometimes I find myself throwing up in a sink if the future wasn't good. Other times when I see the future good things happen. Either way, seeing the future is overwhelming.

When I was little I thought everyone could do this. I thought it was an attribute that everyone was born with. Now I see it differently. Seeing the future is potentially there in most people. However, most people would go insane having to see the future all the time like I do.

There was a scene in Jumanji that reminds me of my life. It is at the end of the movie and Robin Williams and his wife in the movie are trying to keep the parents of two kids that shared their adventures alive. This sort of trying to keep people alive has happened many times to me. Not the Jumanji part. That was just a good story.

God has always directed me to write since I was a little boy. I wanted to be an artist but that wasn't how God Blessed me so each of my three wives have been artists and so have my children. However, I was blessed with being a precognitive psychic, a singer and a musician. I played piano and organ in church from ages 12 to 21 and also sang bass in a church choir during that time. Also, I used to jam and write songs a lot from ages 18 to 30 on guitar, piano and keyboards.I also can play flute, synthesizer, pipe organs and a lot of other instruments a little. Though I still have friends that are professional musicians I never tried to be a professional. I always saw music as a sacred thing and playing music in smoke filled rooms with people drunk or on drugs or both never really attracted me. I guess it was the way I was raised. Smoke filled rooms, drugs and alcohol weren't spiritual to me. However, thank God there are others who see things differently.

I think it mostly had to do with being very psychic. I knew it wasn't a good idea to "open myself up through music" under those conditions. So I played and sang a lot for girlfriends, at parties and in small groups over the years.

My title one day at a time was originally intended by me to be a way to convey to you that the world is just so crazy and nuts these days that the only real way to survive it is to just take things "One day at a time". This begins to reduce stress immediately because when you reduce you life to the present day you "disappear" 99% of all your stress. If you try to face the next 100 years right now you will die of a heart attack or stroke in the next week but if you just take it one day at a time you have some hope of making it through today.

In these crazy times one day might be all any of us have left. One day at a time allows us to truly live. One day might be all we have. Live it fully. Tell the people that you love that you love them. Live!

No comments: