Friday, April 23, 2010

Amazing Grace in Cherokee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvYIjFtPQEk&feature=related

I listened for the first time to the song "Amazing Grace" in Cherokee. It has special meaning to me because an old very accurate very intuitive friend is part Cherokee and because often during my own vision Quest on the Trinity River in Northern California which was 4 days and nights of praying with no water or food of any kind. During this vision quest one of the songs I sang was "Amazing Grace" as it has special meaning to me on a variety of levels. So listening to this song I thought of my good friend getting older now who is part Cherokee. I thought of my vision quest back in 1983 and how much it changed my life and path. And I am grateful that it brought me here to you.

No comments: