My daughter was telling me that I didn't even think about her until she was conceived. I told her that she had come to me as an angel wearing white with blue wings 5 months before she was conceived and I had agreed to be the angel's Dad. She didn't believe me. However, I have had interesting experiences before the birth of all three of my biological children.
I felt kind of hurt that she didn't believe me and that she couldn't accept this blessing. However, I was 13 and 14 once too and in a way understood this cynical point of view. As I walked down the hall I said, "Do you know why I say, 'whatever's real' all the time?" She said, "No." I said, "It's because there are a million descriptions to any reality." She said in perfect 14 year old speak, "So What!" However, my wife said in the next room. "Please say that again, Fred". And when I did she said, "That would be a good blog". So I decided to blog about it because it is an important thing for everyone to understand that is capable of understanding how important this is."
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
No comments:
Post a Comment