Monday, April 12, 2010

Avatar IMAX 3D

I found an Imax theater not too far from where I live to drive to and went to a showing today. I had seen it 3 times before and figured I had one more time at a theater left in me. However, my wife and my buddy I usually go to movies with said "No." Even my 14 year old said, "No!" So finally after 3 months of waiting and asking my movie partners to go after it arrived I went alone. It was well worth the wait. The only problem for me was that I forgot to eat. I took vitamins but forgot to eat and because it was so early in the day the concession stand wasn't open so I hoped my Armour thyroid would do the trick which it did.  Since I was about 30 to 32 I have had low blood sugar problems. However, since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and went on Armour thyroid this problem has pretty much disappeared. So if you are over 30 or 40 it might be a good idea to get a t3 or t4 blood test to see if your thyroid is working right too.

The Avatar movie still "kills" the audience and even more so in IMAX 3D. Not since Star Wars the 1977 movie has there been a movie that knocked the audience out of the park like this one. Avatar IMAX 3D is well worth the high ticket price if you like incredible SCI-FI in an imaginable plot like this one. No wonder it is the highest grossing movie of all time.

By the way I have to get Armour Thyroid from Canada now since it is no longer made in this form in the U.S. However, be sure to allow at least a month after you order it for it to get to you if you order from Canada. It might arrive within 2 weeks but make sure you have some kind of thyroid replacement medicine to get you through until it arrives. Then order about 1 month before you run out the next time to avoid problems then. Have a Good Day!

No comments: