Friday, April 9, 2010

Positive Feedback Loops

If you are an intuitive like me or just and intuitive or intelligent person, you are trying to make the world a better place to live in because you want your life to be better, your children's lives better, your relative's lives better and altruistically everyone and everything's life better on earth and beyond.

So when I write something first I sense the truth of what I'm writing so I get that clear. But then there are other steps I take after that. The next step for me is intuitively sensing that if I write something I have a 51% chance or better of helping someone or many people(depending upon what I'm writing about). Next, I write it and publish it. But for me it doesn't stop there. Sometimes, what I'm writing is on the edge meaning(this likely will help but might not help another or me). So, as an intuitive I sense the reactions of those reading what I write. Sometimes, 95% of the people who read what I write might have a positive reaction but one or two might really be triggered in a completely unuseful way. So I'm constantly intuitively monitoring what I write even after it is published. In this way I can be sure what I write helps mankind and life on earth and doesn't just make things worse for mankind and all life here.

If you are a writer also, it is a good idea to continue thinking about what you have written and published and if for any reason it isn't doing what you originally wanted because one or more people just don't get it in the full meaning of how you wrote it in the first place then with a media like this you can delete what you have published. Now, remember this doesn't delete all copies(in servers or computers if someone saved or printed what you wrote). However, this does prevent any continued misunderstandings if something you wrote is misconstrued, misunderstood, or just plain offensive to someone for some reason you could not have realized or had any intention at all to offend anyone.

It is important to realize that just by being alive you might be offending someone. So reacting to this type of person is ridiculous in practice. So also, as a writer you also have to have the attitude of ( F*** them if they can't take a joke).  The real world is a terrifying place after all and the law of the jungle still prevails in reality and the veneer of civilization is very very thin.

However, if you and I try to make the world a better place for us and our children in everything we write  it likely will happen!

No comments: