Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On The Beach 4-7-10

Since I returned from skiing in Mt. Shasta last week I have been taking my two dogs walking on the beach within a mile of my home. They seem to love chasing driftwood and dry long seaweed pieces along the beach and to get off leash when there are no other dogs or people around. The weather here on the Northern California coast has been very sunny though it still can get chilly if one is in the shade or high winds like often happen at the beach. I noticed a light layer of white caps that are usually cause by wind on the tops of waves out to sea which probably foretells a storm coming in the next few days. But for now it is incredibly beautiful and the air is clear from the previous rainstorms and life is good and even my dogs are happy in the really great clear air and sunshine and ocean air.

No comments: