Friday, April 23, 2010

Intuitive Genius 4-23-10

intuitive fred888: The Beauty of Intuitive Genius

 

intuitive fred888: Intuitive Genius January 11th

I found first the top article I wrote by Googling the keywords "intuitive genius". It was a happy surprise to find two of my own blog articles on this same subject. So if you click on "Beauty" for the first article and "January 11th" for the second you can read them. I thought I might share these with any of you interested. I thought the article I wrote called "The Beauty of Intuitive Genius" was especially well written in an intuitive way. It was written before the economic crash in 2007 when things hadn't got so crazy for everyone yet and before my mother and my wife's father died so I found a lot of clarity in this article I wrote in late 2007.  I still believe that allowing the Intuitive genius in all of us to manifest is the way for the greatest good for all mankind both now and in the future.

 

No comments: