Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Path

My path has always been unique in a lot of ways. But I'm sharing parts of it here so others may benefit from what I found that worked and works (at least for me). My path was formed by two basic things capability and needs. I found myself to be very intuitively gifted. People tell me I'm very intelligent as well. However, I only consider myself to be an intuitive genius and not an intellectual one. An intutive genius is able somehow some way to always or almost always once he or she gets the hang of it to be in the right place at the right time most or all of the time. This doesn't mean that one is always happy with every result. However, what this means is that the most good is accomplished as possible in one's own life and for every lifeform near to that being all through their lives.

So, what this has meant to me is that I have met amazing gifted people all through my life. And because I met them and often spoke with them as well and learned from them, their thousands of teachers down through thousands of years also taught me aura to aura. So wherever I now go they continue to teach aura to aura everyone I come near to. And as this all expands it reaches further and further. This is called lineage and what was used primarily by all spiritual teachers worth their salt before 90% of the people on earth could write.

What one can receive intellectually I would say is only about 10% of what they actually need to accomplish something really good for mankind. The other 90% comes from direct aura lineage by being in the presence of someone initiated and someone whose aura didn't just intellectually understand what happened but who directly experienced it throughout their entire being. In otherwords it could be said "They were born again". This term is true for Christians but is also true for all God's powerful and real teachings on earth. So there is Christian Lineage and there is lineage from all real empowered teachers of God's truth on earth.

The real trick is meeting the teacher or teachers that you have the right connection with to make all this work for the most beings in the universe in a single lifetime.

Getting connected to the right teacher or teachers is sort of like the difference between a computer unconnected to the internet(most people) and a computer that is connected worldwide through broadband wifi all the time. The same is true of tuned in people whose auras change everything(even the weather) all the time.

My first experience with this was when Kriyananda came into the same County that I was in and because I'm very intuitive I sensed his aura actually changing the weather. Even though I never saw or met him I knew that this sort of thing happened at that point because I actually experienced how everything changed.

Later, when I was in Bodhgaya, India with 500,000 other people I was told at the end of the initiation it was going to lightning thunder and rain. I said, "Sure. I'll believe it when I see it." But then on a 90 degree Fahrenheit day or more without a cloud in the sky a little cloud formed above the Dalai Lama's Tent which was at the center of the 500,000 of us being initiated into the Kalachakra Tantra there in Bodhgaya and there was lightning, thunder and rain as foretold. My western sensibilities had been wiped away by the impossible. Later, I was shown the man who had done this and was told he could either make it rain, thunder or make no rain fall on the Dalai Lama if it was raining as needed. After this impossible demonstration I had no further doubts this was possible.

I realized while I was in India, Nepal and Thailand that reality functioned different in Asia than in the United States. In the western world we believe in Clocks and Jets, and cars and trains. But in 1985 when I was in India and Nepal for 4 months people in general believed in God providing everything magically in general. Since the belief system was different reality functioned differently. I guess sort of when in Rome do as the Romans and all that. If you are in a different reality than the one you normally inhabit you have to expect different results and likely not at all what you might expect in the western world.

It took quite a lot for my family to adapt to all the differences while in  India, Nepal and Thailand. However, the really strange thing was that coming back to California and the United States was the most difficult thing we did and even stranger that all the culture shocks we had to deal with in Asia.
I suppose you would have to experience it to know what I'm talking about. But the essence of what it was like to come back to the U.S. was like seeing everyone hiding in their houses, apartments and in their cars, not talking to people or walking on the streets every day like people do in India or Nepal. Though arguments and even fistfights and people getting run over like pedestrians and people on bicycles and car accidents were quite common there and we witnessed a lot of carnage while in Asia we still found the nearness of death and the acceptance of everyone there that death could come at anytime was completely refreshing even though dead bodies were many places we went left unattended by the sides of the roads or even in the roads. It likely has all changed by now since 1985 &6 so something of western civilization may have been gained but likely something precious may have been lost as well along the way like a realistic perception of life and death and the natural fragility of us all. But with that comes real kindness, real desperation, real people dealing with real problems every day. When this is lost people become like cardboard cutouts of themselves and only artificial humans.

No comments: