Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time Travel 2 4-7-10

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/04/time-travel-april-6th-2010.html

I put the previous article I wrote on time travels web location above in case you are reading this somewhere other than my blog site. If you are at my blog site it is the previous article to this one.

I was thinking as I woke up this morning about writing about time travel and realized that I didn't start writing about time travel in 1992 but in 1980. I also put into context that the summer after I received my first Tibetan Buddhist Initiation during the Winter of 1980 in Ashland, Oregon was when I began writing about past, present and future lifetimes regarding time travel.

I think what triggered this change in me was experiencing simaltaneously a previous lifetime like it was present day when I looked into the eyes of the Tibetan Lama as I walked down the isle to my seat for the Initiation. My first initiation was "The 1000 Buddhas Empowerment" or "The Sword Which Pierces All Defilement".  Actually experiencing myself as a Tibetan Buddhist Cave Yogi simaltaneously to walking towards the Lama which was equally as real as my normal state of consciousness triggered this change in me I believe. It also lead me to believe over time that I am a Tulku who reawakened at that moment. I have learned since then that most tulkus are not aware of who they are until they reach their 40s so I was lucky to experience this at age 32.

Many of my reawakening experiences in my life were triggered by Tibetan Buddhist Initiations. I think the reason for this is "Lineage". Through lineage one can directly incorporate the enlightened realizations of thousands of previous teachers that have come before. It was once explained to me like this."All you have to do is to come into the Aura or presence of a fully enlightened being to become reawakened. Your own previous attainments start to become realized that moment. It is like having access suddenly to thousands of volumes of information regarding your own enlightenment and the enlightenment of all beings you become aware of or contact in any way all the time."

So when I began to first write of Arcane the summer after my first initiation I was in a new way of perceiving reality that had come to me from this experience. Previous to this I had been raised a mystical Christian by my parents and so had been afraid of the Non-dualist point of view. it wasn't until I was 32 that I was ready for Non-dualism. Non-dualism is best explained in this way. Rather than seeing everything as good or bad one sees everything sort of like weather or earthquakes. By viewing life in this way one sees that ANY weather event might be good for some beings and bad for others depending upon their circumstances. So viewing life in this way there just don't appear to be ANY ultimately good or bad experiences for all beings only for some in any given moment. So by understanding life in this context one becomes more adult and useful to all Life in this way by understanding that life is not really based upon good or bad but upon survival and change of forms and upon the compassion of all life for the rest of life. From this point of view it is much easier not to be confused and terrified by the events in everyone's lives. And it is easier to be compassionate to all beings and thereby move towards full enlightenment in all ways and times.

So when I began to write of past, present and future lifetimes already previously lived except for my future life as Eridian, Meridian who I now appear to be becoming I am doing my duty by sharing the paths of enlightenment as they have occurred lifetime after lifetime. Since I have already lived thousands to millions of lives as humans and other types of beings I am not sharing all my lifetimes, only the ones that appear to be most relevant to me and to you in this lifetime now you are presently living. As my writings reach far into the future when time travel becomes more widely accepted and when reincarnation is more widely accepted scientifically what I have written will be understood from many varieties of viewpoints that just don't exist today yet. So, I am very aware that I write for intelligent people who are interested in growing their intuitive gifts to help the human race evolve into something more wonderful and awesome than it has ever been in recorded history.

No comments: