Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time Travel april 6th 2010

It might be better to think of this article as fictional. However, as an intuitive and life long student and researcher of these  kind of things I personally see this subject as entirely factual. However, each of us must live according to what our actual  real life experiences have been.

When I read articles of how Obama is changing how nuclear weapons will be used it is just further evidence for me that the weapon of choice now and in the future is time travel. I always had theories about time travel and was a Star Trek and Star Wars fan since both came out. (Star Trek in the 1960s and Star Wars in 1977) I have also had physical experiences that have fully convinced me that Time Travel is something the U.S. Government has access to. In fact I would have to say in all honesty with you that the primary reason the U.S. and Europe won World War II is time travel.

And the source of this technology came from the future of Earth and originally from our own Galaxy and beyond.

The point at which I could not longer deny Time Travel technology was in the summer of 1992 when I actually witnessed it over Mt. Shasta, California. For me, it was an entirely unexpected and innocent experience. I was simply washing my dishes in my home there and walked outside to witness what was causing all the noise. it was 3 double bladed helicopters with blades breaking the sound barrier. (Chinooks). But underneath the three (unmarked Gray helicopters in formation) was a flying saucer. Then the helicopters and the saucer (all of which moved only in formation) stopped for about 60 seconds or less. During this time the saucer simply disappeared soundlessly leaving me with my mouth open and completely amazed that our government would do this in broad daylight on a completely clear summer day over the little city of Mt. shasta and my home.

To add to the strangeness of this moment this saucer appeared to be the same size and shape of the print in the snow I had found in 1974 at Bunny Flat at around 7000 feet on Mt. Shasta. However, with this experience in 1992  18 years later I had no doubt at all that time travel existed because I had witnessed it firsthand. I also had no doubt that the U.S. Government had access in some way shape or form to this time travel technology.

I have tried to write about time travel ever since because the more we all think about and know about this the safer it is for future generations of Americans and all Citizens of Earth. To not know all this is going on puts the average person in danger. Please think about what I'm actually saying here. Your knowledge of this helps protect mankind now and in the future.

For more of what I have written over the years regarding time travel visit:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/

on this archive sight if you use the word buttons at the top of the page:
Memories part 1 through part 11 and
the button "Tommy" might be useful to you

 http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_1
http://dragonofcompassion.com/tommy
http://dragonofcompassion.com/unus

There are other parts regarding time travel too like:
arcane, celeste, Ragna, protectors etc. at  dragonofcompassion.com  archive site.

No comments: