Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time Travel and Stephen Hawking

When I was a young man and didn't have much fear of anything like many young people I learned to soul travel and went to the center of the galaxy. Now most of you might not believe it is possible. But I would like to share with you that it is possible. After I saw my own soul I found I could travel around the earth and when I got bored of earth I went to Venus and into the Sun. From the sun it was easy (you don't burn up because you are in your soul and not physical when you travel to the sun this way) to get to the center of the Galaxy. When I asked the millions of years old beings there some of the same questions that Stephen Hawkings was asking they told me that their species created Galaxies. They said that before their species created galaxies there weren't any galaxies at all. Before there were galaxies these creatures(Creators I named them because they Create galaxies) lived different sorts of lives and had less children before they started to create galaxies. Their legend says that one day one of their species was trying to impress his girlfriend (sort of a part of a mating ritual) and accidentally created a nebula or galaxy. It was sort of a happy accident because since this type of being feeds on energy as it changes from matter energy to antimatter energy and back again(and on and on and on) this turned out well for them and they could have more kids and still feed them. So the superior Creators that were actually capable of doing it created each a galaxy and used the nebulaes and galaxies they formed to feed all their progeny. I don't necessarily expect you to believe me because you didn't have this experience. However, this is what they told me.

I asked them about "The Big Bang" and they said that time didn't work like that. They explained at that time just like Stephen Hawking did on his program tonight that time is affected by large masses. Any large mass or weight like the earth, the sun, the solar system, the galaxy slows down time. So I was thinking that actually where time must move the quickest is in between galaxies where there is relatively nothing. However, they were telling me that this relative nothing or "Dark Matter" can be excited into becoming another galaxy. They said that galaxies are actually created from the nothing in between Galaxies by oscillations which act like a big rock thrown into a pond. If the oscillations are maintained long enough at the right rate it creates chain reactions that continue for billions of years or more and a temporary effect of what we call a galaxy is the effect. (temporary as in billions of years or more).

I think it is really great that the Discovery Channel is doing all these Stephen Hawking programs like the one on "aliens" and the one on "Time Travel". It is nice to have a sound theoretical scientific basis to one's thoughts. It allows us all to better contemplate the universe we all live in.

No comments: