Sunday, April 25, 2010

The consciousness of life on earth

Have you ever noticed how it is difficult to have a normal Monday? It always feels like everyone is having a manic Monday. And have you noticed that on Friday there is this feeling of relief in the air and right around the time that kids are going to get out of school for the summer there is this great feeling of relief in the air?

I've always noticed this all my life but when I was young I thought it was just me. However, even after I retired about 10 years ago I kept on feeling these same things right on schedule. I began to realize that this is just "in the air". What I mean by that is that to a greater or lesser degree all humans are affected by all the consciousness of those feelings that most people are having on earth of cycles of going to work or going to school, of manic Mondays when most people start their work cycle for the week. I always found that although Monday was the strangest trying to reintegrate oneself back into the grind that Tuesday and Wednesday I found to be the most difficult and by Thursday I had some hope that it soon would be over within 24 hours and the weekend would begin once again. Thank God!

If you have understood anything I have been writing about then you might understand that someone who is an intuitive like myself not only experiences all that but also experiences earthquakes, volcanoes, storms, trees, animals etc. like this as well. Though you might say, "Well. I wouldn't want to have to experience all that." But the other side of it is: If you know what is going on you are much less likely to be killed or harmed by any of it and as a result both you and your children and friends likely will all live much longer lives as well. Even though what I'm saying is theoretical I have also found it to be true as well.

One of the changes I have noticed to the general consciousness of humans and animals is that they are in a different kind of distress than they have ever been since I have been alive. It is an entirely different kind of stress that is new that comes from higher temperatures and from the distress that all animals and humans and trees and plants and fish and birds are experiencing every day.

In some way it is an advantage to be a younger person (under 21) because you haven't experienced all the varieties of what it was like to be on earth say since 1948 like me. So I know just how very different life on earth is now that it used to be. You may tell me that a lot of things are better but I'm not so sure that is true. What it is mainly to me is just different and not necessarily better. But I will say it is more interesting in some ways because of all the heightened overstimulation all the time. In the past we had much more time to get bored and scared and had more a sense of wonder than now. Part of the joy of the past was just not knowing a whole lot that we pretend to know now. Because most of the time a lot of stuff is just made up anyway and will eventually be proved to be wrong. I miss thinking for ourselves both individually and collectively more. But times change. Anyway, it is no surprise to anyone that the Consciousness of the earth and all upon it is changing. That is a given.

No comments: