Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Though I was raised a mystical Christian and have joined a couple of churches after I grew up and from age 12 to 21 I sang in my parents church choir I realized that I'm not really a follower. I'm more of a researcher an experiencer of God and life, and I find when I try to define myself within the bounds of any one church I find it ridiculous because God is anywhere. So when Anyone tries to tell me that "God is only here if you do this and that!" my first reaction is to laugh in their face. Because I know from personal experience that there is "Nowhere" that God is not. So to say to me, "You have to do this and this and this or God hates you." is for me the highest ignorance of all, institutionalized ignorance. So I tend to see anyone I meet like this as completely uneducated and downright retarded in their thinking and I feel very sorry for them and their lot. Talking to someone like this I find completely useless on this subject at least.

So, though I still believe in Jesus and experience Jesus every day and his angels and Mother Mary because I am a natural SEER and Intuitive I find that churches have become to me only places that church leaders make money in by scaring their following into donating money to their church. But that no church has much if anything in itself to do with God. God is everywhere for everyone. There is never a moment when you or I are not with God. Experiencing this any way you can is the most important thing you can do 24 hours a day. It is more important than breathing or eating. Experience God! Experience Jesus! Happy Easter!

No comments: