Friday, April 9, 2010

Hot Tube Time Machine 2

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/04/hot-tub-time-machine.html

The above web location is the first article I did on this subject.

I went again to Hot Tub Time Machine as a buddy of mine hadn't seen it and asked if I didn't mind seeing it again. Mostly, since I write a lot of time travel stuff I actually enjoy watching time travel movies, especially ones that deal with many of the same themes at core that I have written about since 1980 and before.

For example, I felt and perfectly identified with being in real life the Chevy Chase Character and yet also fully identified with being the John Cusack character as well. However, in the previews of "The Sorcerers Apprentice" I also identified with Nicolas Cages' part as well in that new Disney movie. So, movies that allow us to actually identify with the characters in the movie touch us the most. Because subconsciously it is us up there living the part in "real life". And since our subconscious while we are watching that movie or reading that book cannot completely differentiate fantasy from reality we are transported to other places and times and hopefully grow as beings and expand our perceptions and our personal perceptual universe thereby expands and we cease to be one dimensional like many people were when I grew up.

The Hot Tub theme is one I have visited often as I have some of my most amazing intuitive experiences there. I think it is because it takes me to  subconscious memories while in my own mother's womb. I have often thought that 9 months while we grow up is a really amazing time where we become who we will be in a dream state, all the while going from fishes and pollywog like little creatures through an evolutionary process in the womb until we actually look like human fetus' and then are born as babies. What a remarkable thing we all do before we are born!

 http://getpregnant.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/baby-evolution-conception-to-birth-in-pink.jpg

When you look through the following human evolution chart within the womb you see what I'm talking about above with getpregnant.org     etc.

No comments: