Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mary

Periodically Mary, the mother of Jesus has appeared to me in one form or another throughout my life. My mother read to me a book called, "Blessed Among Women" that became how I viewed Mother Mary throughout my life. I was about 8 or 9 years old at the time.

Last night the moon was shining through a stained glass window in our bedroom and on the shelf of that small window sits two statues of Mary. The Madonna and child is about 8 inches high and then the other side of the window shelf sits the standing Mary with a Halo at about 14 inches tall and in front of her is a little child praying.

As the moon shone through this window Mary spoke to me as I was going to sleep. She said, "Write about Compassion. You need to write about Compassion." I said I would and realized she was right and drifted off to sleep.

When I was growing up I worshiped truth. Truth in science and truth between people everywhere. As I grew up I realized the problem with this. The problem is that everyone has a different version of truth and no one ever agrees exactly what truth is. And most wars are actually arguments over different versions of truth. So even though I still worship the truth I also realize that if everyone doesn't have the same version of truth there is likely to be bloodshed somewhere somewhen.

So eventually as I grew up and felt very confused by all this fundamental problem with truth and began to understand compassion. So in understanding compassion I came to see the truth as a two edged sword. And that if one is moving towards all life in compassion for the suffering all life including oneself is going through one is much less likely to start a war or cause a problem or even an argument that could be fatal to someone or many people.

So, I embarked upon a path of compassion after I found out that "Truth Kills!" And that truth kills especially in the hands of any kind of fundamentalist. The fundamentalist can be in any religion or any extremist philosophy or even government or scientific persuasion. The fundamentalist can even be an atheist and cause great harm to everyone through this fundamentalism of "Truth" as they see it.

So even though I still worship truth I also understand that truth kills. And that unless truth is only applied in the most compassionate right mindful way in all cases that no matter how well meaning you might be Your Truth Might Kill directly or result in the deaths indirectly of one or many people.

So even though one has to be very wise to apply all this correctly "It is a matter of life and death that everyone begins to understand this powerful truth, that compassionate truth is the only kind that can give life. However, truth applied without compassion only Kills!

So because I am an intuitive I usually write one or more articles every day that I'm not traveling or busy doing something else. However, then I intuit what the reactions to my articles are. And if the truth in my articles seems to cause more harm than good then I delete them as soon as I am aware of whether it does more good or more harm. I have found that lately I'm deleting a lot of really good articles because they aren't received in the way I wrote them to be received. So  because I have this agreement with God that I watch intuitively if my article does good then if the article takes things in a non-useful direction then I simply delete the article.

I have found this very frustrating lately. It simply tells me of just how intolerant people are becoming worldwide of anything intelligent and of anything useful. I find this is sort of sad and more about the suffering worldwide than anything else.

Though some individuals will become saints and enlightened in every way it appears that hard times just make most people pretty crazy and not quite functional.

So today I'm writing about compassion even though I want to write about truth because of the horrific times we are living in. But it appears that almost no one can handle the truth because they just can't deal with it on top of the suffering of their everyday lives.

So I write about compassion out of respect to Mary, the Mother of Jesus and out of respect to the suffering masses of mankind. Compassion not truth will save your soul. The truth may lead you to compassion but in the end if you are moving towards becoming and enlightened saint you will become a Heart Mind. The heart of compassion towards yourself and all mankind and all beings on earth will save your soul and everyone else's. Become a Heart Mind. Become a compassionate saint and save mankind. Without you we all may become extinct.

No comments: