Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Path Part 2

My Path

When I was young I saw myself as an adept(someone aspiring through initiation to become a spiritual master). Some told me I had  JC complex(Jesus complex). But I never expected to become anyone like that. I always saw my role as being a spiritual researcher for mankind. I expected to become a master and enlightened and find ways of sharing my knowledge with mankind before I passed on. In this way more people could move forward then on the shoulders of my research into what was actually possible and probable. And the next generation would or could do the same if that was their calling.

So to make this clear I saw it as my calling to "Be All that I could Be" and to research all that I was capable of finding out in one lifetime and then sharing what I could usefully share for the next generations. Even though "The way that can be thought of or spoken of is not the true way". In other words the path of enlightenment can only really be directly experienced. It is in the end not even useful to talk about it or even think about it. You either do it or you don't. Enlightenment is a direct experience and everyone's ultimate enlightenment will be different because each of us have different abilities. So understanding your own abilities and capacities is always the first step along with developing right mindful compassion for all beings in the universe.  Without both these things you won't get very far on the enlightenment path(without dying or going insane or usually both that is).

So, after my communication with God and masters and angels was clear I began to ask for things. One of the first things I asked for was to soul Travel like the Saints do to help all beings. This was given to me and I actually saw my own soul and that it could live independently of my body. This created a paradigm shift in my awareness that was earth shaking for me in my life.

The next thing I asked for was to go to visit God in the Center of the Galaxy. I was given permission to do this. The next thing I asked for was the power to help mankind not to go extinct if it was in God's interests to do this. I also said to God, "If I misuse any of these gifts please kill me." This was okay with God as well. (You've got to have contingency plans when real power is involved).

If any of this frightens you please don't keep reading. Only the people who understand and who are not frightened at all by this will be able to do this anyway.

So, when I actually soul traveled to the center of the Galaxy and didn't find God (or what humans think God is there) I was disappointed but I did meet the ruler of the Milky way Galaxy who told me I was a relative of his. I was young and didn't quite know what to do with this information then around 1969 and 1970 but have since found ways to integrate all this into my full reality.

My perception of reality would be much like languages. If you speak more than one language you know how some languages are good for one thing but not another. So if you want to romance a girl you would want to be speaking in a romance language. Or if you want to conduct business worldwide you might want to be speaking English or German or even Russian or Chinese because these languages might be more useful to your ends. So with modes of perception of the universe because there are many of these as well it is the same. For example there is Basic Christian, secular Christian, Mystical Christian, New Age Mystical Christian etc.  Then there is humanism, Philosophy, Sociology, Physics, and General Science and then Mechanical science and then even Particle Physics. And each of these points of view or languages is useful in slightly different ways. One could name 100 or more languages of expression like this and one could probably name 1000s of languages still spoken on earth and probably thousands more that are no longer spoken but still can be understood through some writing or hieroglyphics or pictures or in some other way.

Just so, I have found that many different ways to understand reality are present all the time. It just boils down to how do you want to communicate what you want to say? There are thousands of possible choices every moment. 

So, in the end each of you have to choose each moment how to perceive reality in every given moment. There are literally thousands to millions of descriptions of the moment you are in right now. How you choose to define reality is what you are going to experience now and in the future. 

No comments: