Saturday, April 24, 2010

Veiled Memories 2

When I write what you might think of as Science Fiction either here or stored at my archive site at dragonofcompassion.com you might think I'm only writing science fiction. However, this is not the case. Often I'm writing about veiled memories of the past, present, or future or I'm writing about real experiences I have lived in this lifetime. So what I'm actually trying to do when you think I'm writing science fiction is to prepare the human race for what I have actually found to be the way the galaxy works through my present day experiences as a human and through being a life long intuitive.

Most people run away from veiled memories inside of themselves but as a natural intuitive all my life I sometimes run towards veiled memories because I want to know everything. Since I am an intuitive genius and don't consider myself to be an intellectual genius I have an incredible advantage, I tend to be fearless by nature. So I can often go where others would be to terrified to venture. However, by being a natural intuitive genius I'm always safe if I sense that I will be. It just goes with the territory of knowing things before they happen as an intuitive. So if I don't feel strong and clear and capable that day I just don't do certain things. For example, every motorcycle I've owned I never have gotten on since I was about 15 unless I intuited that I was in the right frame of mind and health to be riding it that day and at that time and at that moment. I have tended to live this way and as a result my life might be considered magical to many of you. However, I still suffer in my life. My friends and relatives still die from old age and accidents when I'm not shown how to save them. But generally, my life would be considered magical to most of you. However, to me, I'm just being obedient to God as much as I can in every moment. So, "I go with the flow". And this puts me where I need to be with people or alone or whatever. Like I said it isn't always easy to live this life of mine but I would have to agree it is lived only by God's Grace.

No comments: