Saturday, December 4, 2010

x-37b space plane

The X-37B is a robotic space plane that looks a lot like the Space Shuttle only robotic. I saw an interesting photo of it. I'm not able to bring it up here for you but it came up on my Google results page when I clicked on Google then images and then put in x-37b as a search heading in images. Then I noticed that the x-37B was riding in one of Virgin Galactics SpaceShipTwo's. I was pretty amazed at seeing this, that the Space Ship Two could also accommodate the X-37B or it could accommodate the
Virgin Galactic’s WhiteKnightTwo.

I thought this was pretty cool. Below are some of the articles I found. It seems that the X-37B just flew back to Vandenburg Air Force Base in California after spending 255 days in Space as a test of its abilities.

No comments: