Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Clear all Recent History to get rid of all cookies too

I like to use Firefox to compose or compile when I blog. So, as my computer slows down from too many cookies I find now I have to "Clear all History" which includes at Firefox:
Browsing and Download history
form and search history
cookies
active logins
offline website data
site preferences

You might want one or more of these so don't check off the ones you want for whatever the reason
However, for me I don't need any of these things but remember don't be logged into something or
you will get logged off. So, whenever I first turn my computer
on in the morning or whenever I do this now to speed up my computer. It also is great because I can also delete all cookies every day automatically when I do this. If you are in Firefox just go up to the top of the page where it says History and click on it.

Now click on recent history and a window will come up with all the above things I have listed here.
Now uncheck any items you need to keep and then hit "Clear now" to clear away things slowing down your computer that aren't useful to you personally that day.

I also have already cleared all history that wasn't recent and now every day I do this so the computer can run smoother, faster, and cleaner and efficiently without doing things I don't personally need it to.

No comments: