Yes. Quite easily in fact. IF one nuke goes off because there is not enough fact checking many mechanisms can get confused in countries once one group of nukes go off. This could lead to a chain reaction.
My personal belief about all this is this has happened before more than once here on earth since around 1950 or so.
I believe there have been many nuclear wars corrected by time travel so far that were corrected by the United Nations, the United States and others by correcting time to one that didn't have a nuclear weapon go off. This was done by many different methods.
I also believe the most serious time this happened was 9-11-2001 when on the first timeline 5 billion people died on that day because of misunderstandings in a chaotic sequence worldwide mostly starting within 10 minutes time some time after the 2nd plane went into the 2nd world Trade center building. So, to correct eventually 7 billion deaths within a couple of years time had to be seriously altered to have what we have now. This is my present belief.
Could time be corrected like this again under a Trump Presidency?
The answer is: I don't know?
So, there is a 50-50 chance the world will end the next time something like this happens.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits