Tuesday, December 27, 2016

If you are like me you love to write but hate to edit

Writing has always been a way for me to understand the world and myself better. So, I guess from the beginning it was a form of self therapy. However, editing I find is often like cutting the fingers (one knuckle at a time off your newborn child. So editing can be horrific.

So, if you are writing for yourself, often you won't want to edit much because it might be more satisfying that way. However, if you are writing for others then some editing and putting yourself in other people's shoes becomes necessary because maybe the people reading what you have written have had completely different life experiences that have taught them completely different things?

So, mostly I have written for myself. You can see this in my writing and I was as surprised as anyone else when I realized what I had been writing was not fiction or even Science Fiction but past and future (past life memories). I can call them all past life experiences even in the future because they have already happened (to me and others I know).

Often I will meet people I have known in other lifetimes and especially if they were lovers or wives or parents this can be difficult in some ways to deal with especially if they remember these lifetimes too, which happens more times than you realize in life.

However, most people are wise enough not to speak about their memories when meeting significant others because this can make things even more complicated than they already are in the present.

However, in 1998 and 1999 while was preparing to die from a Heart virus I discovered that what I had actually bee writing about was my past lives in the past,present and future written in a legendary style.

At the time this really changed how I saw the universe when I learned completely that souls do not live in time and space at all really except when clothed with physical bodies as humans and other types of beings.

So, this completely changed everything including me realizing that I had lived in the past, the present and the future in thousands or more lifetimes.

So, in preparing for my death I actually learned about how life really is for me as a soul. This was revolutionary in a lot of ways and made me realize how important it would be to share this truth with others who might be at a stage where it would benefit them or their cultures here on earth or beyond.








No comments: