Someone like Trump is not going to put up with a leader like Kim Jong Un. One one level it doesn't really matter what China wants because North Korea will get nuked the way things are going. Either China disempowers North Korea by taking away it's nukes by force or the U.S. under Trump WILL nuke North Korea. There is no question in my mind about this now if Trump is inaugurated.
The main reason is that Trump is the only one crazy enough to actually do this. In this sense Putin and Trump are alike in their ballziness. Anyone who has listened to Trump knows he would shoot first and ask question later. That's just his style. Sort of like Putin.
Sort of makes you wonder what is going to happen when Putin Stabs Trump in the back?
You just know this is going to happen too. They are both alike in this sense too.
If you thought 2016 was bad just wait for 2017 (100 times worse likely at this point.)
Will the human race even survive this next year?
This is my question too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …