However, this is causing prices to climb Oregon for rent also. Here are the annual effective rent growths for several cities:
Sacramento area: 10.7%
Portland area: 10.7%
Oakland area: 7.2%
Salt Lake City: 6.9%
And I don't have figures for San Francisco but one of the things happening in San Francisco is that homes that used to sell for $250,000 now regularly sell for $1,000,000 or more which is driving people from San Francisco now to slightly less expensive places like Portland and Seattle and away from Expensive Coastal California. One reason San Francisco is getting so expensive to live is that millionaire and billionaire dot comers decided to live in San Francisco and commute to Silicon Valley about 1 hour or less away.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!