Thursday, December 29, 2016

More specifically

I found this part on my Ipad but when I loaded it on my computer it came up differently as an article so I thought I would hand type it because it seemed important to know about:

quote:
The actions outlined Thursday afternoon include:

Shutting down two Russian compounds, in Maryland and New York, "used by Russian personnel for intelligence related purposes."

Sanctions against the Russian intelligence services GRU and FSB, high ranking officers of the GRU, and three companies that allegedly provided support to the GRU's cyber operations

Releasing technical information about Rusian Cyber activity, "to help network defenders in the United States and abroad to identify, detect and disrupt Russia's global campaign of malicious cyber activities."

end quote from NBC news article called: "U.S. unveils plan to punish Russians for election hack" which I found on my IPad but did not duplicate on my computer. I find many articles that show up on Ipad or Iphone do not duplicate on a full computer when I try to call them up.

No comments: