Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Carrie Fisher: "I wish I could use the force to get rid of Donald Trump"

Likely 55 percent of the people in the United States feel this way too, Carrie, about now.

So, maybe she has already used the Force to get rid of Trump?

I was thinking if someone put a chemical in her food on the plane to induce a potentially fatal heart attack in Carrie, (and if Trump or a Trump supporter) is found responsible for her death, then maybe she has already used the force to (get rid of Trump).

Getting rid of doesn't mean he dies, it might just mean he wouldn't become president because of her death and other legal entanglements.

I have never seen a president so legally completely unprepared to actually be president.

We definitely are at a cross roads of human history in whether the whole human race goes extinct during the next 4 to 8 years or not.

As an intuitive I can say that this is true.

It reminds me of a teenager culture (the whole world) and whether that teenager gets in his car and drives 160 mph over a cliff or the teenager grows up, gets married and raises a family one day and stays alive and so does his family.

This is what our world reminds me of:

It is Hamlet, "To Be or NOT to BE?"

No comments: