Monday, December 5, 2016

My Amazing Life of Infinite Grace

Why has my life been always amazing?

Because when others likely would have died I only was down a short while and then Grace came and I was okay and someone new each time once again by God's Grace.

This started when I was 2 years old and I learned to "Let Go and Let God" in my life because I had whooping cough. Other children fought whooping cough and then just got exhausted and died around age 2. However, I at some point after turning blue from coughing just relaxed and gave up the ghost to God. This is something I have never forgotten to do in my life when things just got crazy beyond a certain point where I just couldn't cope anymore. I just gave it all over to God and would wake up the next day some new person God had created me to be.

So, this was a lesson I learned my whole life. I also wasn't really interested in being rich because I saw how many people's lives were destroyed by wealth. You have to have a good atttude towards all beings to be rich not to have it harm you and your karma.

It wasn't until I was in my 40s that I asked God to be a custodian of his wealth because I knew I could be trusted to do this.

At the time I didn't really understand what God considered wealth to be. It wasn't really money at all. It wasn't power at all. It was the Grace of souls destined for Greatness. This is the best way that I can put this.

So, even though I am a custodian of money and wealth now too that isn't what God actually considers wealth to be at all, it is the Grace of Amazing souls in this context who are capable of helping not only themselves but also all mankind in various different ways.

In my experience growing up I was like most people pretty naive in the 1950s regarding all this. I just lived simply and rode my bicycle starting at age 5 all over because I was free to ride it literally almost anywhere after age 5 because people considered this a necessary and safe thing to do then here in California.

So, Grace was something I got used to very young at 2 with whooping cough when Archangel Michael first came to me with his band of Archangels.

My mother taught me not to talk about this sort of thing as a child as what you said then affected every aspect of your life more than now. For example, my mother didn't tell me until she was in her 80s that she and her mother had dyslexia. I don't but I find I can think Intuitive (which is what I call a dyslexic way of thinking like Einstein) or I can think linear. My best friend's mother also was dyslexic and he had a dyslexic brother and also his mother are passed away now too. However, we understand each other because we are both very intuitive and yet very linear capable of thinking too.

We find this an incredible advantage in regard to health and wellness and staying alive while we watch others slowly pass on around us from all sorts of things through the years.

He is a musician still whereas I am more of a retired businessman even though my wife and I still own a business.

The Grace in my life has been unbelievable all along in many different ways.

For example, God had me go to India in 1985. I was working as a Fire Lookout at the time in California for CDF and we also owned two other businesses. The lookout was only a 6 month job each year from about April or may to September or October depending upon dryness of the landscape and many different factors. So, in December 1985 to April 1986 we went to Thailand, India, Nepal and Japan during that time with our 3 older children then who were 10 to 14 years of age then.

I had been at the Fire Lookout when Vajra Kilaya (Diamond Dagger) which is a wrathful form of  Vajrasattva and Nyema (The Buddha "God and Goddess" of the whole physical universe.

I love how conceptually Tibetan Buddhism is so incredibly advanced regarding things like this where you have a male and female Buddha waiting for all life forms to evolve into enlightenment in the whole physical universe before they go into the formless realms. Wonderful!

The other thing I love about Tibetan Buddhism is there are 49,000 correct ways to enlightenment which would cover every religion on earth. I find this wonderful too where no one (not even an insect or animal or ghost is left out of the equation). Wonderful!

So, anyway one day at the Fire Lookous Vajra Kilaya says to me, "You are going to India on December 10th this year."

I went, "OK". Having listened to God living inside my body now since I was 15 this was sort of normal for me by this point even though between 15 and 30 it got quite scary and even terrifying at times for me. But then, at age 37 I had sort of "Mellowed out with being a family man and then had been raising kids already since 1974. And this was 1985 in the fall.

So, as we boarded our plane December 11th and it wasn't just me but my wife and children too going and we had gotten her sister to run our businesses for us until we got back and make rent payments and car payments and all that for our home and cars. So, we were on our way in 1st Class ON JAL to Narito japan which left I think on December 11th, 1985 and we arrived about Sunset at Narito, Airport in Japan.

For us then, this was amazing in itself because even though my wife had been to Europe and the middle East neither of us had traveled beyond Hawaii going this direction to Asia. So, we were all amazed and it made our older children world travelers too. My young two daughters born in 1989 and 1996 have become world travelers with us more in the direction of Europe but also Hawaii now and South Korea and Japan as well.

So, this beginning started all of us out as world travelers then in 1985.

Grace is something amazing! It appears to come when you give over to God and help all the people in any way you are shown to along the way. God has made my life completely full of Grace and supernatural things going on all the time.

What has been difficult is when it is sort of like you move out of one universe way of dealing with things up into the next level sort of like a baby chicken pecking through it's egg and you find and infinity of realities beyond which you had no idea before. So, each time this happens your mind blows away and you have to readapt all your senses to all these new awarenesses and dimensions.

But, if you keep close to angels while you are doing all this they will guide you unfailingly every step of the way to enlightenment of not only yourself but of all beings around you all over the earth and beyond.

By God's Grace

No comments: