Saturday, January 14, 2017

CNN: "I was Paul Ryan before I got Sick"

Are you wondering how you’re going to get your medications, or see a doctor when you are sick? Well! Paul Ryan is not worried ... I told my wife we would close our business before I complied with this law. Then at …
Paul Ryan
At a CNN town hall on Thursday night, House Speaker Paul Ryan spoke …
Repeal Obamacare
begin quote from:
Paul Ryan and Republicans attempt to sell insurance as a product you …
 
The reason I'm sharing this with you is that this man says "he was Paul Ryan politically before he almost died of cancer. The ONLY reason he is still alive is Obamacare."
 
If the ONLY reason you were still alive is Obamacare you have to realize it doesn't matter how conservative or how Republican you are you are going to be FOR Obamacare because otherwise you would already be dead.

No comments: