Thursday, January 26, 2017

Learning to be Surrounded by Angels at all Times

This would have been 1969 or 1970. My mother and I and her friend in church were all clairvoyant which means among other things we could see angels and auras and often know what other people were thinking if we wanted to.

Even then I found listening to others thoughts unless it was personally useful or a survival issue for me was just too time consuming and a complete waste of time, generally speaking. Most of the time you just do not want to hear other people's thoughts mostly because they process information in completely different ways than you do and so are mostly therefore not logical to you.

However, on this specific day I went to visit this friend of my mother's from church. I was questioning at the time whether I even wanted to continue living in a human body or not. So, I was up in my mind to either taking my life or not at that point because life was hell for me then.

So, I went to this ladies house and she proceeded to bring down angels into the physical for me as we were compatibly clairvoyant. I was amazed sitting there watching groups of angels appear and what I realized right then is I didn't have to live in such an awful state as I was then. I could actually live right here on earth with ANGELS all the time. I didn't have to die for relief I could live with them right here on earth.

So, I have ever since. I call it living in heaven right here on earth surrounded by Angels all the time.

Now just so you know this doesn't mean life is perfect all the time either. It just means you have a whole lot more help making much better decisions every single day.

Angels, you see are not limited by time or space. They can see potential futures and can tell you which future to choose each moment, so you create a future you can actually stand to live in.

So, by creating heaven realms here on earth with Angels every day I have moved from 21 to now 68 years of age living with angels every day. And every day they help me make hundreds to thousands of decisions to create not only a present heaven for me to live in but also a future heaven for me to live in.

Choosing to live with angels changes not only your future, it also changes the future to a better one for every single person you know and anyone within miles around you too and this expands out to all life on earth and beyond over time.

So, have the Grace to Live with Angels. They will not fail you if you listen carefully enough.

Learning to listen carefully is quite a skill I must say though.

Because often you are having one time experience and cannot foresee what is actually going to happen and then when it does what they said it would do you are completely amazed because you never could have understood it could EVER have gone that way.


So, live with Angels, live in Heaven on earth like I do every day you can maintain your center, your compassion and your ethics for them to want to be around you.

By God's Grace

No comments: