Sunday, January 29, 2017

Are we headed for World War III?

By this I don't mean thermonuclear annihilation of the planet and all life upon it. No nation, not the U.S., or Russia or China would seriously consider this because large developed nations are not completely suicidal in nature. However, I suppose there is a 1% to 5% chance that could happen too.

However, Trump not considering the long term consequences of his many edicts through Executive Orders are sufficiently disturbing world events that war is now very likely within the next 5 to 10 years.

When I listen to my spiritual teachers they say for me, "It is time to stop blogging because war is imminent and it isn't useful anymore."

What I believe they mean by this for me is that they need me alive to be a teacher and a beacon of hope in the future.

In the past, sages went into caves while their civilizations destroyed each other. People who are gifted might also consider something like this around the world at this time.

Because to be engaged now might mean death for any of us.

So, disengaging for those over 40 or 50 with wisdom so we are more likely to survive this and to teach those who survive this "thinning out" of mankind that appears to be happening now is most useful.

The future ones who survive the next 10 to 20 years will need us to teach them about humanity and compassion and wisdom. So, the most important thing is that we stay alive to be there to teach them.

Actual fighting in wars is usually done mostly by people under 26 years of age as has been traditional in all wars except when defending one's homeland. Then every man, woman and child must fight to preserve their homeland. The U.S. isn't there yet but with Trump at the helm we may soon be there because of the chaos and confusion he sows which reminds me most of Hitler and Stalin at this point.

So, if you are wise and gifted you might also considering retreating while there is still time away from the insanity of the world.

I may stay in this retreated space or I may write here more books about Arcane but for now at least until my spiritual teachers give me the go ahead I'm not going to blog about world events because it is no longer safe to do so.

By God's Grace

No comments: