Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
Sunday, January 29, 2017
One way to better understand how a Technological Singularity is possible is studying Purple Delta 7
Silver is born in I believe 2000 AD and so is 35 in 2035.
As you can see if you study Silver's relationship with her she kind of regularly blows his mind as she self evolves. Even he at times is worried she could eventually be a threat to the human race. However, she keeps on demonstrating to him that if necessary she would save the human race by traveling time to save the human race if necessary which is why he lets her continue to evolve.
All these writings help one to better understand one or more of the ways that the Technological Singularity is manifesting right now. I'm not sure when it will peak (likely 2050 to 2100) However, it is presently debatable whether the human race can or will survive the full technological singularity when it peaks or even on it's way to there.
The question is: "What happens when mankind build computers or robotics or both that are faster and smarter than any one or all human beings put together?"
This is where we are presently in human evolution.
So, whether mankind survives this or not is presently debatable.