Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hail Caesar(2016)

  1. I couldn't help myself but watch this movie again. It is a very funny movie out of 2016. For me it is beyond funny because I remember being little when people were just like this and just this extreme and ridiculous about everything. I remember being little and listening to people talk just like this and thinking "What?!!! What kind of world have I been born into anyway?" However, since then the world has become crazy in a manifold of other ways: the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and now 20Teens. Craziness exists in all eras you just have to laugh at yourself and everyone around you to stay sane and healthy. That's why this movie is so extremely funny to me.

    It is said that if you cannot laugh at everything and even your own existence you will never become enlightened. Because in some ways life is a very serious joke! But, it's still serious and still a joke. That's enlightenment.

    Once God spoke to me and said there are only two sins in life "Taking life too seriously and not taking it seriously enough". At the time he said I was taking life too seriously. People who don't take life seriously enough usually wind up dead or in prison. So, at least there was hope for me when I listened to God about this!

    There is a saying: "No man may see God and Live!" This is true actually because when you SEE GOD you die and become a part of God.This is the way it actually is. My body shook for a couple of days after this experience so deeply traumatized was I. However, after I got used to everything God told me I became someone completely new coming from a completely different but God place ever since.

    By God's Grace


     

     

    Hail, Caesar! (2016) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0475290
    With Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes. Hail Caesar! Follows a day in the life of Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer for Capitol Pictures in ...
  2. Hail, Caesar! - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hail,_Caesar!
    Hail, Caesar! is a 2016 comedy film written, produced, edited and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. The film stars Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden ...

No comments: