Friday, January 27, 2017

God will often wake me up in the middle of the night to write something important

Most people cannot see potential futures like I can. And even if they did or do they wouldn't write about them because they would be afraid. God has designed me different than this.

When I went in for an Angiogram in fall 1998 at Stanford Medical in Northern California I was waiting in a room with about 50 other people waiting for some kind of surgery or diagnostics on their hearts like I was. There was a feeling of fear in the room I hadn't really seen before in this large a group of people all at once. In the "MOMENT OF TRUTH" for all of us I swore to God that I would write about all my amazing experiences with God if I survived all this which I eventually did.

I kept my promise to God by publishing starting 1999 at my first website a Geocities (no longer exists). Then in 2007 I got two more blog sites one of them is dragonofcompassion.com which is mostly for my longer writings which are often about past life experiences I have had in the past, present and future with others.

I stopped being afraid of sharing what God had given me when I faced death in the face and realized fully that God had designed me to share this information with mankind for a purpose.

So, since summer 1999 I have shared on at least 3 websites now (two of which I still have) of everything God wishes me to share with you for our spiritual and physical survival here on earth as a human race and beyond.

By God's Grace

No comments: