Saturday, January 14, 2017

Gun Silencers or "suppressors" may become legal during Trump administration

There is a movement afoot to make Silencers like you see in movies legal now. You can imagine the "quiet" carnage here in the U.S. from this movement. For example, I was on my land in the 1980s when a deer hunter a mile or more away shot. I heard the sound of Buzzing bees that I knew to be a high velocity round go by my head missing me by at least 3 or more feet. Later a second or two I heard the sound of the loud report up to 1 mile away.

With a suppressor you might still hear the buzzing bee sound but you would never hear the report of the gun and instead maybe not even the click of a suppressor or silencer.

However, there is now the movement to protect he hearing of gun users at firing ranges and while hunting. However, I think hearing a gunshot is better than not hearing a gunshot don't you?

It could often be the difference of living or dying. I think silencers should be illegal because it just means more people won't be stealthily shot quietly so no one knows anything happened unless someone sees the people who were shot fall down suddenly and be no more, soundlessly.

However, the world wide movement started in the Middle East of Genocide may continue unabated starting now in ghettos all over the world.

We don't need silencers to be legal. People already make them illegally who are criminals and we have enough people being shot in the U.S. already.

No comments: