Someone I know in South Korea told me this. The reason given by the Chinese Government is that they don't want an Anti-Missile system put in place in South Korea. So, because the South Korean Government wants this, all Chinese Tourism into South Korea has completely stopped, even into Jeju Island (which is the Hawaii like island to the south of South Korea often visited by Chinese and Japanese tourists up until now.
I'm reporting this to you here worldwide because this isn't getting out in the news that I have seen so far worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then