Someone I know in South Korea told me this. The reason given by the Chinese Government is that they don't want an Anti-Missile system put in place in South Korea. So, because the South Korean Government wants this, all Chinese Tourism into South Korea has completely stopped, even into Jeju Island (which is the Hawaii like island to the south of South Korea often visited by Chinese and Japanese tourists up until now.
I'm reporting this to you here worldwide because this isn't getting out in the news that I have seen so far worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language