Someone I know in South Korea told me this. The reason given by the Chinese Government is that they don't want an Anti-Missile system put in place in South Korea. So, because the South Korean Government wants this, all Chinese Tourism into South Korea has completely stopped, even into Jeju Island (which is the Hawaii like island to the south of South Korea often visited by Chinese and Japanese tourists up until now.
I'm reporting this to you here worldwide because this isn't getting out in the news that I have seen so far worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol