Someone I know in South Korea told me this. The reason given by the Chinese Government is that they don't want an Anti-Missile system put in place in South Korea. So, because the South Korean Government wants this, all Chinese Tourism into South Korea has completely stopped, even into Jeju Island (which is the Hawaii like island to the south of South Korea often visited by Chinese and Japanese tourists up until now.
I'm reporting this to you here worldwide because this isn't getting out in the news that I have seen so far worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia