To me, at this point, the purpose of enlightenment is to use this enlightenment for the betterment of all mankind here on earth and beyond.
What is enlightenment?
It is everything useful during your lifetime.
It is everything useful you learn both awake and asleep and daydreaming and traveling the world, thinking in your room, doing your job, going to school.
It is everything useful and compassionate that might help mankind survive whatever they might face.
But then, the whole trouble might be getting anyone to listen to you at all.
So, I have learned you cannot force anyone to learn anything in life.
The best you can do is be a good example of what you believe in and sometimes people are going to learn from that.
But, you cannot really teach anyone anything. They have to want to learn it for themselves.
There really is NO FORCED Learning.
Otherwise they are learning something you don't expect and don't want.
So people who live their loves and passions likely live the longest in life.
So, it really isn't useful to stop people from doing whatever they want to do as long as it's constructive.
So, enlightenment is all these things and more.
whatever useful things you learn and integrate into your lives are a part of your personal enlightenment and the enlightenment of all beings that follow you in time and space.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia