Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Growing up to be an Adept of Saint Germain
It is difficult to explain to people what this all is like because you either have experiences out of the ordinary or you just don't focus on this sort of thing. My experience of this is when I meet or see someone who doesn't use their intuitive gifts or develop them consciously it is sort of like (for me) if I saw someone wearing handcuffs all the time pretending they didn't have arms or hands. So, I feel very sorry for them. If you have abilities "Why wouldn't you develop them and use them to benefit yourself and all mankind?"
They are God given gifts that we all are naturally born with. Just because they scare some people sort of the way cars once scared horses so they reared up when cars rode by doesn't mean we shouldn't develop completely as humans here on earth. We aren't slaves. We are Free Men and Women and should become all we are capable of becoming for our betterment and the betterment of all life on earth and throughout the Universe!