Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Growing up to be an Adept of Saint Germain
It is difficult to explain to people what this all is like because you either have experiences out of the ordinary or you just don't focus on this sort of thing. My experience of this is when I meet or see someone who doesn't use their intuitive gifts or develop them consciously it is sort of like (for me) if I saw someone wearing handcuffs all the time pretending they didn't have arms or hands. So, I feel very sorry for them. If you have abilities "Why wouldn't you develop them and use them to benefit yourself and all mankind?"
They are God given gifts that we all are naturally born with. Just because they scare some people sort of the way cars once scared horses so they reared up when cars rode by doesn't mean we shouldn't develop completely as humans here on earth. We aren't slaves. We are Free Men and Women and should become all we are capable of becoming for our betterment and the betterment of all life on earth and throughout the Universe!