Thursday, July 12, 2018

"the Golden Heaven that surrounds the earth"

When you have a heaven that surrounds the whole world it maybe is no longer useful to call this heaven the "Golden City heaven". maybe a better way to refer to it would be "the Golden Heaven that surrounds earth".

This I realized likely is a better way to refer to this heaven. It's true there are thousands to millions of heavens surrounding earth with one resident to millions or even billions of residents, and some people like myself who are peaceful by nature are allowed in many many different heavens for the same reason that I can travel to almost any nation on earth and be fine with the people there. It's pretty much the same thing. "When in Rome do as the Romans do".

Heavens are pretty much like that too.

If you don't make waves contradicting everyone in a heaven you are usually welcome if you are polite and kind and helpful.

When I was studying Tibetan Buddhism I learned of Sukavati which is the "land of pure joy" which is the easiest heaven to reach from earth. So, whenever I see a dead animal or dead human I pray that they be sent to Sukavati, the land of pure joy Heaven. And from there they can transfer to any heaven they want to go to that they belong in whether they be human or animal.

By God's Grace

No comments: