Sunday, May 29, 2016

Overlapping incarnations

Something has been happening in the past year that I have never experienced before in this lifetime, overlapping incarnations.

What is an overlapping incarnation.

It means incarnating as two or more people at the same time on a planet. From my birth in 1948 I would have told you this was impossible until I almost passed away from a heart virus in 1998 and 1999. However, at that point I realized Souls are not as limited as we as humans often think.

Then I had to go back to think about what the Galactic Sentience first told me around 1970 and 1971 about how the Creators of Galaxies often incarnate thousands and millions of times at once. He of course was trying to bring me up to speed I realize now. Because humans don't have over 1,000,000 IQ like Creators do that do not naturally live in Time and Space like human beings do but can when they wish to. But, he impressed upon me that our souls don't live in time and Space at the time.

So, like I have said before slowly slowly during this lifetime (because humans slowly evolve during their lifetimes if they don't physically poison their minds and bodies and they keep their minds open enough to keep growing like I have.

So, at age 50 I just began to understand what I was told around age 22 years of age that human souls are not limited at all by time and space.

So it now occurs to me that it is possible that there is no physical limitation of how many incarnations on any number of planets or dimensions or heaven realms that could occur in exactly the same time and space in a matter Galaxy like the one we live in.

Since I have now experienced this myself it might be important to contemplate as a human being with a Galactic soul which is what we all here on earth appear to be at present.

Which brings up an interesting point: Souls actually can and do meet each other and talk to each other on the same planet in the same moment and not know that they are talking to their same soul in another body who could be of the same sex or not or the same age or not and even speak another language or not or live in another area of that planet or dimension or heaven realm?

I'm actually asking this as a question at this point. Because I only know for sure that I have lived in more than one body as a soul here on earth from around 1850 until the present time. So, though I have written about this and accepted this sort of thing as true only intellectually before, now I have experienced it more in the last year where I have to also accept this emotionally too.

All of us humans evolve slowly through our lives if we allow ourselves too. Traumas are an interesting thing because a trauma can either open one up to the truth or close one to the truth depending upon what those truths may be.

So, during changes in ones life be prepared for various kinds of roller coaster effects where you have to look at life differently to stay congruent with yourself to stay in one piece.

It helps during these times to be open minded enough to accept new ideas as they are proved to you one by one in life. Life is not a stagnant thing we all know. So adapting to new knowledge in any given moment is how we continue to stay alive and remain functional here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: