Saturday, May 28, 2016

The winds are picking up

I'm here on the coast of northern California and wondering why the winds are picking up so much. It was sunny and now fog is blowing through from South to North even on the ground at an amazing clip so fast I can see the fog as it races north over my hot tub spa outside. I looked at Radar reports but can find no storms near by to be causing this. So, I find this a very strange thing with wind this hard (blowing north) which is also very unusual because usually it is coming off the ocean heading inland east in that direction unless we are having a Santana off the inland deserts when it blows from there out to sea from Baja California to San Francisco sometimes. So, I can't find the cause of all this wind as it continues to increase heading northwards up the coast taking fog clouds at great speed with it.

No comments: