Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I write about the truth

I'm not really ever a writer of fiction because always I am writing about the truth. So, I'm either sharing always my experiences in some form or I'm imagining how the truth is manifesting here on earth.

The problem is we are all conditioned by public schools and our environments worldwide and so all around the world we are brainwashed in various different ways growing up. I am seeking to go beyond this kind of conditioning worldwide to find truth at a higher level than just the conditioning by public school and religions. So, I'm trying to help people move into a more useful form of truth for themselves and their children.

For example, governments believe they need to survive so they are not beyond turning their populaces either against themselves or other countries in the world.

However, this is not a part of truth. This is how governments perpetuate themselves. So, I'm always looking for the actual truth not the truth of brainwashing of any government or group of governments here on earth.

So, in this sense I try to move "Outside the box" of any one government or group of governments to a more "Galactic" way of thinking that I have discovered during my life here on earth and through other lifetimes on this and other planets in the past.

Though you may not believe in reincarnation right now it explains a lot about people's likes, behaviors, health, karma, etc.

If you don't believe in reincarnation you will tend to think that the world is unjust. But, through reincarnation and seeing Earth a lot like a Galactic university for souls incarnating as human beings here it makes a lot more sense than believing in nothing.

So, from my point of view there are no accidents. There is a cause for everything that happens. You or I might not be able to find the cause or causes right now for any given event.

But, we will!

By God's Grace

No comments: