Imagine now after viewing this vehicle in operation what a mess it's going to be for people not very technically inclined who use this vehicle. For them, a Tesla is an accident waiting to happen. So, if you are not technically capable to begin with the Tesla is not for you unless you don't use any of the driverless car features.
When you combine a vehicle like this with AI that is learning as it goes inside each vehicle you are riding in a robot that can be autonomous during some situations.
Also, what if it decides to drive zero to 60 in 2.8 or 3.2 seconds depending upon your model or Zero to 100 in about 5 seconds (which by the way if it does this automatically) you might not survive. So far, however, no one can prove that Teslas aren't wonderful so far.
But, over time, a dust mote in the wrong place or some water or ice in a CPU or other electronics likely is going to change all that. But, in the meantime Teslas are really an amazing amazing thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits